Medical Consultant – MedSpa
Work Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Title of Position: Medical Consultant
Reports To: MedSpa Director
Work Location: GTA
The Medical Consultant is responsible for the enrolling and selling our clients the products and services offered
through Jack Nathan MedSpa. Through effective education, marketing and super-star customer service, the
Medical Consultant follows up on any client leads, creates and maintains a steady flow of sales, to meet and
exceed company’s targets and performance expectations.
- Consistently works with clients to conduct a sales presentation that functions in a consultative nature with the clients’ best interests in mind; follows scripts to overcome objections if and when needed.
- Eager to receive continuing and on-going training (in-person, online, or virtually) to enhance skillset on all techniques, equipment, and service offered by Jack Nathan MedSpa.
- Completes all paperwork, computer entries, patient files, as well as preparing all treatment forms required, in an accurate and timely fashion. Takes notes during every client interaction and promptly puts all information into MINDBODY database for future use.
- Contacts new clients within 3 days of their first treatment to ensure strong follow up and promote customer service and relationship building.
- Actively participates in marketing events hosted by Jack Nathan MedSpa, vendors, or 3rd party companies with an aim to drive sales and promote services.
- Is comfortable approaching potential new clients within Walmart™ locations, shares knowledge of the products and services offered within the MedSpa.
- Monitors timely payment schedule and reports any declined authorizations. Approaches clients professionally if there is money owed and collects with urgency as needed.
- Re-consults, re-assesses, and resolves client concern/complaints promptly. Reports complaints to Operations and/or sales manager as they occur. Documents complaints in client file and in MINDBODY database in notes field.
- Closes batches, completes daily reports, nightly closing procedures, and sends all reports to MedSpa director at the end of each shift.
- Responsible for contacting all outstanding leads who have not been into the clinic (no-shows or did not book) via the phone while following telephone scripts. If unable to contact through phone, emails must be sent.
- Maintain a monthly closing ratio of 70% or higher based on all prospects leaving with a minimum of one VENUS GLOW hydro facial. Meets all KPI expectations on a consistent monthly basis.
- Monitors and discusses maintenance plan with MedSpa Director and forwards a maintenance recommendation plan to clients’ second last treatment. Conducts file checks weekly to find opportunities.
Builds client confidence, is committed to increasing client satisfaction, sets achievable client expectations, assumes responsibility for solving client problems, ensures commitments to clients are met, solicits opinions and ideas from clients, responds to internal clients. Has integrity and is honest. Manages patient expectations with professionalism. Has a positive and helpful demeanor.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, and has good listening skills. Uses sales techniques to effectively sell services.
Keeps a level of professionalism at all times.
Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands/sells the full product line, understands the Clients’ needs, understands/responds to the competition, and applies market knowledge. When conducting sales presentations, follows the script and does not deviate. Eager to continuously learn and enhance skills and knowledge.
Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, and provides leadership/motivation.
Develops new business, identifies and sells to client needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to clients, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills effectively, develops sales skills continuously.
- Minimum of three years of consultative sales experience in medical esthetics or related fields experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- A medical or health-related college degree preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and achieving KPI’s.
- Comfortable with quotas and targets.
- Excellent technical/computer/closing skills/relationship-building skills
Effective November 15, 2021, all Jack Nathan Function Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada-approved vaccine.