Title of Position: Cosmetic Nurse Injectors
Reports To: MedSpa Director
Work Location: GTA
Jack Nathan Health® is one of Canada’s largest health care networks. As a leading and innovative health care company, Jack Nathan Health® is improving access for millions of patients by co-locating physician and ancillary medical services conveniently located inside Walmart® stores.
- Are you someone with a passion for the MedSpa world?
- Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries around?
At our clinics you won’t just be providing services to your patients, you’ll be providing them with results!
Our company is looking to hire Cosmetic Nurse Injectors who love their work and pride themselves on giving their patients top-tier service. This position offers exceptional growth potential; take the initiative and make the role your own! We offer competitive wages, benefits, free parking, and the opportunity to be part of a fun and engaging work environment.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Cosmetic Nurse Injector with guaranteed hours. Our Cosmetic Nurse Injector is primarily responsible for all cosmetic medical services being offered by the company. Our Cosmetic Nurse Injector is expected to focus on being Service Obsessed, provide the most effective and safe treatments to our patients, and yield optimal results. With effective and ongoing education, the Cosmetic Nurse Injector will recommend an appropriate homecare regimen to provide patients the best outcomes. The Nurse Injector will work to promote the highest quality of patient care and follow-ups.
- Responsible for patient care, assessments, administering Neuromodulators, Dermal Fillers and PRP, educating patients on the benefits of treatments and homecare.
- Records an accurate medical history of the patient to best determine the safest and most effective treatment protocol.
- Assess the area(s) of concerns for the patient; create and recommend an appropriate treatment plan.
- Ensures the proper storage, administration and inventory counts for all injectables in accordance with manufacturer and Jack Nathan Health policies and guidelines.
- Educates patients on post-treatment skin care products and at-home treatment options.
- Upgrade patient treatments and packages to achieve monthly performance targets.
- Makes follow-up phone calls to patients within 5 days of a first treatment and/or new product use.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and professional treatment room (before & after each patient); that is well stocked in preparation for any service.
- Completes all paperwork, data entries, files, and patient treatment forms accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Works to achieve goals as they relate to revenue, volume, and referrals.
- Interact with all patients, team members, and clinic visitors in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Acts as a resource person to staff delivering patient care.
- Responsible for attending all training sessions offered by Jack Nathan Health related to this position
- Takes an active interest in continuing education and personal development as it relates to the role of Nurse Injector.
- Models the values and brand of Jack Nathan Health while always maintaining a professional image; Sets high standards for self-based upon competency model; Builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in the market.
Is always focused on being service obsessed while building patient confidence. Creates specific and appropriate treatment plans for patients to ensure the best results. Committed to increasing patient satisfaction and sets achievable expectations. Communicates with patients in a knowledgeable, polite, and professional manner.
Communication & teamwork
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate patient and product reports, shares pertinent information with patients and other team members. Has good listening skills and communicates with team in a respectful and appropriate manner. Helps team meet and exceed performance targets.
Keeps all patient information (including treatment records, files, recommendations, etc.) organized, accessible and confidential. Keeps treatment rooms and work-space clean, well-organized, and functional at all times. Manages time well.
Driven to achieve results and targets, challenges self to achieve higher standards, prioritizes tasks and accepts accountability when applicable.
- Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse preferred
- Minimum of 6 months of cosmetic injecting experience
- Ability to work weekends as well as a variety of morning, midday and evenings shifts
- Able to work out of various locations as needed
- High level of professionalism and patient service skills
- Knowledge of facial anatomy and medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills